Looking for candidates in US AND CANADA
Who we are? Meet DrumFIT. DrumFIT is an innovative drumming program, featured in schools, senior living facilities, and households, throughout the US and Canada. As a turn-key physical education solution, we combine movement and music to benefit both the mind and body. Our mission: to power a new wave of physical literacy. DrumFIT uses videos and equipment to lead participants through programming that provides fun physical activity and mental health support. DrumFIT is the #1 brand in cardio-drumming and is in over 5000 schools across 50 states and 10 provinces. Your Role: Looking for an absolute rock-star of an AE to join our growing team and crush right out of the gate! Looking to fill a role both in Education (selling to schools) as well as for our Classics Program, (selling to senior living facilities). You will be overseeing the success of the U.S or Canadian market. This is a huge opportunity of building and scaling your own territory and being a founding member of our company. Daily Adventures:
- High outbound activity: 80 calls per day. Combination of inbound marketing-generated leads as well as cold calling.
- Work full sales cycle, hello to close.
- Be aligned with company values and an evangelist of the DrumFit Program.
- Effectively build and manage your pipeline and territory.
Skills and Awesome Abilities.
- Demonstrate passion and conviction for the DrumFIT brand.
- Willingness to learn and be coached.
- Ability to embrace feedback.
- Being a team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills, personable yet persistent.
- The grind needed to be part of a startup and being a self starter.
- HubSpot CRM Experience preferred but not required.
- 2 years as an SDR or AE in a transactional sales role, ideally in the healthcare space.
- Consistent track record of crushing quota.
- Ability/willingness to build positive relationships.
- Expert pipeline management.
Why Work for us?
- Competitive Salary and uncapped Commission plan.
- Full Benefits, Including Health, Dental, Vision,
- Generous Paid Time-Off.
- Being part of the founding team!
If this describes you, please submit a copy of your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you! Equal Opportunity Employer Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.